Sunday, April 29, 2012

Art for NJASK

NJ students will be taking the state standardized test Starting May7th. We get our school excited for the test by having a pep rally.  As a little 15 minute project I had the ALL 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students think about something they would be successful at in their future.  I cut out a cloud  and had them draw there "Dream of Success" on it.  Then I put them on bulletin board with a "success slogan". Lastly I explained how positive thinking and envisioning good things will bring SUCCESS! This is how they should be thinking about NJASK!They came up with some interesting visions of success. There were pictures lion tamers, DJ's, teachers, olympic champions, and so much more! Good luck to your school and students on you state tests! What do you do in your school to encourage the students for the state test??








3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something concerning this.


    Look at my webpage - http://wikicars.org/fr/Utilisateur:NigelMatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've
    loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this
    blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at
    a reasonable price? Thanks, I appreciate it!

    My weblog Http://Www.Innosail.Ch/Modwki/Index.Php?Title=Benutzer_Diskussion:StephanBf

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    My blog post :: watches for women

    ReplyDelete