Thursday, October 20, 2011

lessons lesson everywhere

http://www.dickblick.com/lesson-plans/

I just found this link on Dick Blicks site..thought I would share... i found some great ideas. Thinking of trying this one with my art club...
Tubular Bowls

On another note two projects that we did up this week...first grade witches and 4th grade script name skeletons......

Some  pre cutting for the witch but it was a great lesson for following directions. I had them us the hands and hair from pre cut 6 x 6 squares. Great for cutting skills! I precut cut the hats and legs,rectangles for shoes (they cut out a triangle), and they the did the dress. This was a 45 minute lesson. They skeleton was 2-45 min. lessons. One to draw the name for the ribs and one week to paint the skeleton.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting about the tubular bowls. I have created sculptures in this way but not a bowl! I started these this week with my sixth grade and they are loving it!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete