Friday, March 26, 2010

Fantastic Frogs

This was a one day Kindergarten project. We talked about using simple shapes to make things. I did this project step by step with them. I drew a large oval in the middle of the page, they drew a large oval, I drew the eyes, they drew the eyes-so on and so on...they came out great! I asked them to color them in with at least 3 different color greens. Then they traced the lines they drew in black. The final step was a green wash for the lily pad. I was really surprised and happy at the results. Check them out.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi folks, I'm a new blogger (but not a new art teacher). My blog is called There's a Dragon in my Art Room and I hope you'll take a look and give me your advice to make it better. You'll find it at http://plbrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete